
I found this topic quite interesting, as it's exciting to see some new centres emerging around the world that can be compared to that of London, Paris, Milan or New York. I mean the original centres of fashion will always be iconic and remembered but its nice that consumers can now be closer to fashion centres and be apart of the fashion world. Also, it gives tourists a chance to visit new and exciting cities while taking in the glamour of the fashion world. I think sometimes people opt for europe for the very reason they have a fashion history and are internationally recognised as being fashion centres, now people might chose to travel to different places where they can still experience a fashion hub!

Stunning photo - where's it from?
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm not really sure I agree with you on the travel point. How many people would really choose to go to Europe just for the fashions? Surely not many, and there are interesting traditional as well as modern fashions everywhere, especially in this globalized world!